My Game Won't Load!
If your game won't load, this could be for a few different reasons. Here are some of those causes and what you can do to fix things:
1) Clear the cache for Grass Roots by following these steps:
- Tap the Settings icon on your device
- Tap Apps
- Scroll down and find Pot Farm: Grass Roots and tap on it
- Tap Storage
- Here you can clear the cache
2) Delete the app and re-install it. With a recent update or clearing of your cache, you may either have some bad data in your game, or the data is simply missing. Deleting the app and re-installing from the Google Play Store will fix this right away. Deleting the app will not delete your progress, which is tied to your device's unique ID #.
3) Make sure you have a solid WiFi or data connection to the internet with full signal. Pot Farm depends on the internet to send and receive data from our servers. If your internet is even a little weak, it can cause loading issues to occur.
4) Ensure you have at least 1GB of available space on your device for the best performance possible. You may want to clear any unused applications or other data from your phone to free up as much space as possible.
An Error Message Pops up When I...
This is a little trickier and will probably require contacting our support team to get the full fix, but there are a few things you can try on your own! Answering these questions should also help our team determine what's going on, so be sure to include those details if you do submit a ticket!
1) What are you doing when you see the error message?
- Connecting to Facebook - See this article.
- Loading the game - See the details above ^
2) What does the error message say?
- Please take a screenshot and include it in your message to us!
Be sure you also include your Device ID# or Budbook ID so we can locate your account! You can find details on locating that information in this article.
3) What device model are you using, and which version of Android OS are you running?
- This information is often vital to troubleshooting the error.
Remember: We want to get you back to the game as much as you do, and providing us with all the right info is crucial for a speedy fix!
My Game Suddenly Crashes for No Reason and Without Warning
For this issue, please submit a ticket to our support team directly. Be sure to include as many details about what you're doing or seeing when the crashing occurs. Please also include additional information, like your Device ID# and details about your device model and Android OS.
Is your issue or question not addressed here? Feel free to reach out for additional support!
Submit a ticket.