If you have just updated to the most recent version of the game and you're getting an error message, please clear the cache for the game.
To clear the game cache:
- Tap the Settings icon on your device
- Tap Apps
- Scroll down and find Pot Farm: Grass Roots and tap on it
- Tap Storage
- Here you can clear the cache
If this doesn't work, have you also tried:
- Turning your device fully off and back on?
- Checking your WiFi?
- Rebooting your router/modem?
- Closing all other apps running in the background?
- Removing the battery of your device for a few minutes?
- Clearing the data? (Same steps as clearing the cache, don't worry, you won't lose your game)
If you're still experiencing an issue after trying the above, please submit a ticket with the following:
- The device you're playing the game on (ie Samsung Galaxy S5)
- The Android version on your device (ie 6.0.1)
- Where exactly the game stops loading
- The exact error message (a screenshot would be great for this)
- Your Budbook username or Device ID # (To get your Device ID, on the startup screen of the van driving away, tap on the license plate a few times)