Sometimes you may encounter issues with the game where simply completely closing the game from your device's background manager will not help. In these instances, you may need to clear the game's cache from your phone! Clearing the cache can be different from one Android device to the next, so we will cover those steps on the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, which should be similar to all Samsung Galaxy devices. If these steps don't help, search the Internet on specific instructions for your device.
- From the Home Screen, open up the Apps Folder
- Open Settings
- Under 'Device', select 'Applications'.
- Open 'Application manager'
- Scroll and find 'Pot Farm: Grass Roots'.
- Scroll and tap on 'Clear Cache'