Hey there farmer!
Part of the Pot Farm: Grass Roots life cycle involves listing things for sale in your in-game Dispensary, both to friends and players around the world! To sell things, you will first need to be Level 7 or higher. If you are not yet Level 7, make sure to keep harvesting, completing quests, and fulfilling jobs on the job board to level up faster!
In the meantime, here are the steps to follow once you're the appropriate level:
- Tap on your Dispensary. (This is the building with the green cross sign on the roof.)
- Tap on one of the empty 'Create New Sale' spaces.
- At this stage you have the choice to sell from your Stash where all your Strains of weed are kept (the plastic baggie with the green weed leaf on the front), or from your Storage where all your materials are kept (the brown packing box with the green weed leaf on the front of it).
- Once you have decided which item you want to sell, you can determine the amount (to a certain max) and the cost (to a certain max). This maximum cost will increase as you level up your Dispensary!
- Now tap 'Create Sale'.
- Back in your Dispensary, you will see the item you just selected sitting in the previously empty slot. In the top right-hand corner, you will see how many of that item you are selling and underneath it, your asking price in Coins.
- Your item(s) will be up for sale in the Dispensary until another player comes along and buys it. Once a purchase has been made, you'll see "SOLD" text, along with a profile image of the player that made the purchase, appear in the Dispensary Slot to indicate the item has sold.
- Click on 'SOLD!' to collect the Coins. These Coins are added automatically to your current Coin total.
Now get out there and start sellin'!