Potbucks can be used for all sorts of useful things like speeding up grow times, automatic upgrades, and more, which means they're very valuable! You'll understandably want to earn as many Potbucks as possible, and there are various ways to earn them for free!
- Tap the "+" symbol next to your Pot Buck total to access the Store, then scroll down to find options to purchase Pot Bucks for varied prices. OR tap on the Promos tab at the top right as those have extras with purchase, so look for the best value! Remember, these purchases are in real currency.
- Also in the Promos tab in the Store, there is a FREE POTBUCKS option at the bottom! This will take you to various offers (provided by our partners TrialPay and TapResearch) that you can complete to get more Potbucks free of charge. Reminder: some of these offers include visiting external sites and signing up for services that we do not control.
- You can tap on the TV in the Dispensary to watch a video ad for a Potbuck reward! You'll be able to watch a few ads per day, and once you hit the max you'll be directed back to the FREE POTBUCKS page.
- You can tap on the gold fountain in the bottom left-hand corner of your farm to access offers and surveys from our partners at Trialpay and TapResearch that will reward you various amounts of Potbucks upon completion. Reminder: some of these offers include visiting external sites and signing up for services that we do not control.
- Swatting the Spidermites that are crawling on your plants will sometimes give you rare goodies like Pot Bucks! This won't happen often, but squish every one you see and you can earn some extra Bucks here and there.
- Level up! Leveling up will reward you a number of Potbucks that will vary based on the level you've achieved.
- Watering plants for your friends and neighbors can also yield Pot Bucks! Visit another player's farm through Budbook or Floydslist, water their plants, and you may just earn Potbucks as a thank you for being such a great neighbor!
- Planting Mystery Seeds can sometimes yield Cash Plants or Bankroll Buds, which reward Potbucks!
- Lastly, booting a Worker/Slacker from your farm yields Coins, XP, Materials, or even Potbucks!
Good luck on your Potbuck quest!