Completed roll out to all users on February 21st.
- New Karma Actions!
- Decorations can now be sold instead of trashed! Earn XP AND Coins for removing Decorations from your farm.
- The Sale Store has a new icon!
- Fixed an issue where Floyd immediately buys a posted listing
- Fixed an issue where the Quest slider caused the Quest button to disappear
- Fixed an issue where Zeke/Worker jobs were not displaying the player's correct inventory amount
- Fixed issues around a Promo-related crash
- Fixed an issue where XP Rewards from Quests were not displaying correctly
- Fixed an issue where some workers do not further the Quest "Collect from Slacker" condition
- Fixed an issue where the 'Free Potniac' does not show a Notification when available
- Fixed an issue "Add Worker to Contraption" Quest action did not work correctly
- Fixed an issue with the Reward Box not disappearing when empty
- Fixed an issue with certain Karma actions appearing incorrectly
- Fixed issues with Limited Time store Refresh
- Fixed an issue where Workers swapped out of a Contraption slot could get stuck, but still take up a Population slot
- Fixed an issue with the Quest "Assign Worker" action not working
- Fixed an issue with Crate images appearing incorrectly in Prize lists
- Fixed an issue where passive quest requirements with more than one action did not display correctly (ie. 5 Water Pumps to level 5)
- Fixed issues with the Sale Store button and Exclamation mark
As always, if you are still having issues, don't hesitate to e-mail us by submitting a request.
Please feel free to click below while you're here to let us know if this article was helpful. :)